Duolingo - vocabulary and grammar reinforcement
- Go to www.duolingo.com.
- To register all you need is an email address.
- Test out if you are able. If not, start from the first lesson.
- Video Listening links - by topic and level. Click on particular level, and practice listening with and without transcript
- Videos - by level over different topics. Listen without transcription, then with.
- Listening Practice - most with transcript
- Find videos about news/stories you're familiar with on a Spanish news station such as CNN Español, El mundo, Univision, ABC, etc. Listen and use your background knowledge of the subject to help you understand.
- Fluencia - do 15 lessons with free trial
Vocabulary reinforcement - Quizlet groups (create account, then add your level)
Practice for MC Exams
- Do proficiency exercises for the lower levels at http://www.nationalspanishexam.org/index.php/exam-preparation/past-examinations
Practice for Oral Presentations
- Make flashcards with difficult words
- Record yourself saying the presentation, then listen to the audio.
- Practice presenting OUT LOUD as much as possible. Practice with rough draft, then using only the visual. Practice with a classmate or friend.
- Practice with correct presentation requirements - Are there certain sentences you need to say? Is there a minimum time?